Take the ACTIVIA 14-DAY GUT HEALTH CHALLENGE. Start a new routine by enjoying Activia twice a day for 2 weeks.
You can also enter for a chance to win a TRIP TO SAN FRANCISCO FOR TWO including tickets to the In goop Health event on 11/16.
Enter on Instagram by:
- Sharing a picture of yourself with any Activia product* using #GutHealthChallenge #Sweepstakes @ActiviaUS
- Tag 1 friend you’d like to challenge.
Enter on Facebook by:
- Visit the Activia Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/activia.usa/ and find the post in relation to the Sweepstakes
- Follow the instructions to comment on the post with a picture of yourself with any Activia product*
*NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, goop, Inc. or any of its directors, officers, employees, agents, or affiliates. By entering this Sweepstakes, you acknowledge and understand that you are providing your information to the Sponsor of this Sweepstakes, and not to goop, Inc. By entering this Sweepstakes and, if applicable, by accepting receipt of the prize, each entrant and, as applicable, the winner, agrees to release and hold harmless goop, Inc. and its directors, officers, employees, agents, and affiliates from and against any dispute, claim or cause of action arising out of or related to participation in this Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity, or from the receipt or use or misuse of the Grand Prize.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Activia Gut Health Challenge (the “Sweepstakes”) starts October 14, 2019 at 2:00 p.m. ET Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends October 29, 2019 at 12:00 p.m. ET (“Sweepstakes Period”).
- ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are at least 18 years of age as of date of entry and possess a web enabled mobile device as of October 13, 2019. Employees of Danone US, LLC (“Sponsor”), Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. (“Administrator”), goop, Inc., and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, Sweepstakes and advertising agencies and members of their immediate family (spouse, mother, father, sister, brother, ward, daughter or son and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same household of such employees, are not eligible to enter or win. Void where prohibited by law. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
- HOW TO ENTER: There are two ways to enter the Sweepstakes.
- To enter via Instagram: During the Sweepstakes Period, enter on your web enabled mobile device using the Instagram application by posting a photo of yourself and/or Activia using the hashtags #GutHealthChallenge and #Sweepstakes and tagging @activiaus and at least one (1) friend, to receive one (1) entry (the “Entry”) into the random drawing.
- To Enter via Facebook: During the Sweepstakes Period, the Sponsor will make at least one (1) post in relation to the Sweepstakes on their Official Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/activia.usa/ (the “Post”) asking you to comment below with a photo of yourself and/or Activia. Once you see the Post, you may comment on the Post in with your photo to receive one (1) Entry into the random drawing.
- Entry Requirements: By entering, you agree to waive any rights you may have to the Entry submitted. Entrant must be the parent/legal guardian of any minor depicted in the Entry. The Entry, or portion thereof, must not contain obscene, profane, lewd, defamatory or inappropriate content, or be disparaging to Sponsor, as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Entries must be in keeping with Sponsor's image and may not be offensive, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, nor can it defame or invade publicity rights or privacy rights of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringe upon any person's personal or proprietary rights. Entrants may not copy or otherwise plagiarize the Entry from any source. All Entries must be the sole, original work of the Entrants. Any Entry or portion thereof that is, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion, obscene, profane, lewd, defamatory, inappropriate, disparaging, offensive or contains proprietary right of any person living or deceased (including but not limited to rights of privacy or publicity or portrayal in a false light) or entity, or is otherwise objectionable, will not be considered and may disqualify the Entrant. Entries should not contain any third-party materials (other than Activia), or otherwise violate or infringe (or possibly infringe) any copyright, trademark, logo, mark that identifies a brand. Sponsor may blur, remove, or black out the infringing material in its sole discretion. Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Entrants and winner acknowledge and agree that their Entries become the property of the Sponsor, which thereby has the right to edit, adapt, modify, reproduce, promote and otherwise use Entries in any way it sees fit. Neither Instagram nor Facebook are affiliated with this in any way and are not responsible for the administration of the Sweepstakes or the awarding of the prize. No endorsement or approval of Sweepstakes by Instagram or Facebook is expressed or implied. Automated, script, macro or robotic Entries submitted by individuals will be disqualified. Entries may be posted on the Sponsor’s website, and may be posted on other non-affiliated websites, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Any Entry not in compliance with the above and which does not meet the requirements of these Official Rules will be disqualified.
- RANDOM DRAWING: One (1) Grand Prize winner will be randomly selected from all Entries received. The random drawing will be conducted on or about October 30, 2019 by the Administrator, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. The odds of winning the Grand Prize will depend on the number of eligible Entries received.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Potential winner will be initially notified via Direct Message (“DM”). Potential winner must follow the directions in the DM to send an email to the Administrator within 24 hours or prize will be forfeited and Sponsor will have no further obligation to such winner. Potential winner will then be required to execute and return via email, an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (where legal) and assignment of rights, within twenty-four (24) hours of notification or Grand Prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. If Sponsor is unable to contact the potential winner, the potential winner fails to timely respond or follow the directions of Sponsor, the prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, or the potential winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules, prize will be forfeited and, at Sponsor’s discretion, an alternate winner may be notified. In no event will Sponsor be required to award more than the one (1) prize stated in Section 7. ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR AND/OR ADMINISTRATOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBLITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
- GRAND PRIZE AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): Grand Prize (1): A 3-day/2-night trip for two (2) to attend the In goop Health Summit in San Francisco on November 16, 2019 (the “Event”). Prize includes two tickets to the Event; round trip economy class air transportation from the major airport nearest the winner’s home to San Francisco, CA; two (2) nights’ hotel accommodations (based on double occupancy); and $750 spending money, awarded as a check made payable to the winner (ARV: $5,000). All applicable federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of winner. No substitution, transfer, resale or cash equivalent of prize is permitted, except by Sponsor which reserves the right to substitute a prize with one of comparable or greater value at its sole discretion.
- Grand Prize Rules: Airline carrier's regulations and conditions apply. Trips may not be combined with any other offer and travel may not qualify for frequent flyer miles. Grand Prize winner and travel companion must possess valid travel documents (i.e., valid government issued photo ID) in order to travel. Seat selection and timing of trip subject to availability and confirmation of reservations. Certain restrictions apply including black-out dates. Trip must be taken on dates specified by Sponsor which will be on or about November 15, 2019 through November 17, 2019, or prize will be forfeited. Travel must be round trip. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen travel vouchers or certificates. No refunds or credit for changes are allowed. In the event the Event is cancelled for reasons outside of the Sponsor’s control, that portion of the Grand Prize will not be awarded and no additional compensation will be provided. All other expenses and costs, not expressly listed above, including, but not limited to, taxes, tips, incidentals, passenger tariffs or duties, airline fees, surcharges, airport fees, service charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, entertainment and transfers, are Grand Prize winner’s sole responsibility. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute prize (or portion of prize) of equal or greater value in the event the prize is unavailable or cancelled for reasons out of Sponsor’s control. In the event Grand Prize winner lives within a 150-mile radius of San Francisco, CA, round-trip ground transportation will be provided in lieu of air transportation and no additional compensation will be provided for air transportation portion of Grand Prize. Grand Prize winner will be responsible for any other costs or expenses associated with the prize, including payment of applicable income taxes. In the event a Grand Prize winner engages in behavior that (as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion) is inappropriate or threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the trip early, in whole or in part, and send the Grand Prize winner and travel companion home with no further compensation to the Grand Prize winner. Travel companion must be 18 years of age or older and must execute liability/publicity releases prior to issuance of travel documents.
- GENERAL: By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant agrees: (a) to abide by these Official Rules and decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final in all respects relating to the Sweepstakes; (b) to release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor and its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising and Sweepstakes agencies, Instagram, Facebook, and the respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents and representatives of the foregoing (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from Entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of awarded prize; and (c) to the use of his/her name, Entry, comment, image and/or likeness for programming, advertising, publicity and promotional purposes in any and all media, now or hereafter known, worldwide and on the Internet, and in perpetuity by Sponsor and its designees, without compensation (unless prohibited by law) or additional consents from Entrant or any third party and without prior notice, approval or inspection, and to execute specific consent to such use if asked to do so.
In the event of a dispute regarding Entries received from multiple users having the same Instagram or Facebook account, the authorized subscriber of the Instagram or Facebook account at the time of Entry will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these Official Rules. Authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the Instagram account by Instagram or the Facebook account by Facebook. Released Parties are not responsible for misdirected or undeliverable Instagram or Facebook updates or for any technical problems, malfunctions of any telephone lines, computer systems, servers, providers, hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission or any combination thereof.
Released Parties are not responsible for late, lost, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, undeliverable, destroyed, garbled or stolen Entries/Affidavit; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether typographical, human mechanical, electronic, computer, network, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the posting of content, the processing of Entries, the announcement of the prizess or in any Sweepstakes-related materials. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to participants' or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in the Sweepstakes or downloading materials. Sponsor may disqualify anyone from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize (and void all associated Entries) if, in its sole discretion, it determines that such person is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, deception or other unfair playing practices, or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrant or Sponsor’s representatives. ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend any portion of the Sweepstakes for any reason, including should any cause corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the Sweepstakes and, in the event of termination, to select the winners from among all eligible Entries received prior to cancellation.
- GOVERNING LAW, JURISDICTION AND VENUE: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrant agrees that (a) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and held at the AAA regional office nearest the entrant; (b) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (c) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, direct or indirect or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys' fees, other than Entrant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes), and Entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased to the extent permitted by applicable law.
- CHOICE OF LAW: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of New York.
- WINNER: For the name of the winner, available after November 16, 2019, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope by December 16, 2019 to: The Activia Gut Health Challenge - Winner, 100 Marcus Drive, Dept: SD, Melville, NY 11747.
- SPONSOR/ADMINISTRATOR: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Danone US, LLC, 12002 Airport Way, Broomfield, CO 80021. The Administrator of the Sweepstakes is Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY 11747.